Terms and Conditions for Competitions and other Promotional Activities in Social Media by CATERCOM CATERING Cyprus
1. Participation in the competitions and other promotional activities in social media by Catercom Catering Cyprus under Aliens and Immigration (Chapter 105 of the LAWS) is open to persons who are permanent residents of Cyprus, aged 18 and over, whereas individuals under 18 can only participate with the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
2. The people who wish to participate in the competition must follow the instructions that are found on the competition announcement post on social media. Only the entries that follow all steps are considered valid.
3. The prize of the competition is a gift voucher worth € 500 for complete catering services and is not exchanged for money or other products. The gift includes the following:
• Selection of items from the Royal Menu of Catercom Catering, which can be found on our website.
• In case you want products over € 500 either in food or equipment, there will be an additional charge
• Selection of local drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), including water, soft drinks, juices, beer, wine and zivania
• The package includes the relevant catering equipment and service / serving services
• In case you wish to upgrade the equipment, there will be an additional charge
• The cost of equipment is in no way exchanged for the value of food or drink
4. The draw will take place in the Organiser offices, and the name of the winner will be announced on the 22/12/2021 on the social medium where the competition has taken place and the winner will be asked to provide his/her personal details via private message for identification and communication purposes for the organization of the event. In case a winner fails to respond by sending his/her personal details within 24 hours of being announced as a winner, then the Organizer has the right to proceed with a new draw.
5. The Winner has the right to benefit from the prize, at any time until 31/01/2022, with the exception of New Year’s Eve 31/12.
6. We also wish to inform you that we have included changes to address the new standards introduced by the European data protection law known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Keeping your data safe is a major priority for us, and we are committed to doing so. In case you wish to review or change your data you can contact us at +357 22 888000
7. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of participation, modify or delay the date of the draw, cancel the promotion or replace the prize.
8. Participants in competitions/ promotional activities provide their consent and authorization to the Organiser for the presentation and use of the competitions and/or their results via radio, television, printed, electronic or web-based media.
9. Winners will have to sign an acceptance form on the delivery of the prize, and accept that their names may be published via radio, television and internet.
10. Acceptance of the terms. In order to participate in the competition, the winners must unconditionally accept all the above Terms & Conditions, which are governed by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook